Hello! My name is Stephanie, and I am an experienced Professional Photographer with a passion for helping others create fun, beautiful memories to treasure for a lifetime. I am a proud member of the National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP) and a Qualified Newborn Photographer with Accredited Professional Newborn Photographers International (APNPI). By choosing a photographer with this designation, you are choosing someone who is recognized as being devoted to quality, artistry, honesty and professionalism
I have had the pleasure of meeting thousands of new, smiling faces over the years and have spent countless hours snuggling and safely posing hundreds of newborn babies. Established in 2011, my own two children were the inspiration and driving force behind the birth of Raindance Photography. After realizing just how fast these tiny humans were growing and changing right before my eyes, I began desperately trying to freeze some of those moments in time through Photography. Out of this drive and passion for preserving these fleeting childhood moments, Raindance Photography has grown.
A few fun facts about me:
- My first artistic love was music (I play clarinet, saxophone, and piano) and have played in Nova Scotia, New York, and England!
- My first career began in healthcare, and lasted 9 years.
- I’m also a certified Reiki Master.
- I love to read time travel-romance novels.
- My favourite drinks are Second Cup Vanilla Bean Lattes and Starbucks Pumpkin Spice.
- I truly believe that chocolate fixes pretty much everything, and love can change the world!